Saturday, October 30

my little red.


"it's little red riding hood, grandma. i brought you some goodies!" 


grandma, what big eyes you have! 

the better to see you with, my dear. 

grandma, what big ears you have! 

the better to hear you with, my dear. 

grandma, what big teeth you have! 

the better to eat you with, my dear!




eleanor's first halloween. she's the perfect little red riding hood.
we're on our way to our fowler fall festival. happy weekend and happy halloween! 








p.s. - i wore this pumpkin hat that i made.



we didn't get very good pictures of it on, but here's a blurry idea:



9 comments:

Kira Dee said...

I love it! Look at how cute she is!

Kathleen said...

She is SO cute!! did you make the hood? I love it!

Kristina P. said...

She is the cutest Little Red Riding Hood ever!

Anonymous said...

you are so creative! what a great idea and cute little family you have!

Saimi said...

Darling, darling, darling on all accounts!!

Anonymous said...

ohh i just want to squeeze her!!

Just SO said...

I totally want to be the wolf in this story and eat her right up! She is too cute!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh my gracious sakes.

So cute!

Madalyn said...

Oh my word, she is cute!