Wednesday, October 27

finalist!

remember when i designed some dresses, just for the heck of it? (click here if you don't.) well, one of them is a finalist in the contest! i know! i did a cartoon-style double-take when i saw it. i never imagined i'd be in such talented company.

so go vote for a dress! it doesn't have to be mine. 
 i'm liking number 7 and number 9, myself. well, i like them all, but i think that i'd actually wear those two. i wish number 9 was around when i needed a wedding dress (and i wish i had the figure to pull it off). you can vote once and the voting ends november 15.
i'm not sure that the voting link works, but you can leave a comment. may the best dress win!

edit: here's a link to a poll that should work.
click, click.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, that's really cool! I will!

Saimi said...

Awesome!! Count me in!!

Anonymous said...

The Zweigs have voted! Good luck!

Amber said...

Your dress was definitely my favorite...so I voted for it!

Paula Elizabeth Fowler said...

I just voted for dress #2. I would absolutely wear this dress.

sisterwendy said...

congrats! that is sooooo exciting! I voted- good luck <3<3<3

Kira Dee said...

Wow!! Congrats! That's pretty awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

who knew? my sister... a fashion designer!? i'm voting right now.