Thursday, May 26

inside and out pictures.


as promised, a picture of that bony little bum and legs all curled up:


and a little profile, it's hard to see:



and the bump:
(check out how nice my nails look from the vitamins and the hormones!)

part of me wants to say that it is just the huge amount of water i had before the picture that makes the bump so big, but i think i am bigger than last time. i still haven't gained five pounds yet, though. weird.

i have now been pregnant during every day of the year. not for a whole year straight, of course, but i have been pregnant during each month of the year between these two pregnancies. 

(you have to remember that most of this bloggity stuff is shared because a lot of my family and friends have never even seen me pregnant. well, technically i was pregnant when i went to utah in february/march but i didn't know it. no wonder i was so exhausted!)

we find out the gender next month when we check all the tiny parts. it seems like time is speeding by a little, but i'm glad the worst is almost over! wait - second worst. real worst would probably be that part where i push a baby out of my body. yeah.

 (me, thinking about labor. actually, just some pictures of my face before it gets too fat.)

9 comments:

Tom and Juli said...

Love your face... no really, I do!

Kristina P. said...

You are adorable!

Kira Dee said...

Cutey-patutie(?) little baby bump! And I agree with you. The first three months are the worst...kind of...when those are done you get to start preparing yourself for the real worst part of delivery and labor. bleh. Lucky these cute kids are so worth it...most days ;)

Saimi said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I can on board when Ellie was just a month or two old. It will be fun watching you grow!

Congratulations, Kristina's right you are adorable!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh stop, you're cute, and so is your bump!

Yes, pregnant every day of the year... good times! Be careful or you'll have to join the "pregnant more of your marriage than not" club! :D

Unknown said...

awww!! so exciting!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl :D

Kathleen said...

bradie, i am so excited for you. you look amazing and I can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Oh baby! Oh Baby! I sure can't wait to see another cute Bradie baby!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

I'm so excited for Baby #2!!!!!! & as I always I love the pics you put up:)