Tuesday, March 22

holiday.


(just trying to win something gorgeous. can you blame me?)

(click the link if you want to enter, too)
Do YOU need a ROMAN (or Roamin', as the case may be...) HOLIDAY? Tell us about it!
1. Why YOU need a vacation, 
2. Where would you go? and 
3. Which dress from the Roamin' Holiday line would you wear?

and here's what i have to say:


1. I can't remember the last time I actually had a real vacation. (In my book, vacations DO NOT involve funerals, visiting family or moving across the country). 

sorry, family. i love you, but that's not a vacation. also, spending all your time in a car is not a vaction. a vacation is where you play all day in some exotic place without a care in the world.

2. Thinking realistically, I would head to Savannah or maybe St. Augustine. 

but if i had all the dollars in the world i might head to scotland. or maybe a private island.

3. I would wear La Vita 'e Bella dress, since I'm pretty obsessed with everything you make in that color right now. 

i am also in love with the mauna kea. 



ah, to have money to throw at every dress that caught my eye . . .
well, i'd still probably pick a dream vacation over all those dresses any day.
probably.

No comments: