Tuesday, January 25

baby's babies.


ellie loves her baby dolls. i never would have guessed that she would care about them so much at this age. she takes them all over the house, pats them on the back, rocks them, kisses them, and makes us kiss them, too. if you ask her where her babies are, she will go find them. 

it's pretty much the sweetest thing i've ever seen. 

so, without further ado, wayyyyy too many pictures of ellie and her babies:



i think she's a pretty good little mommy (most of the time).



8 comments:

Saimi said...

Yep, I'd say you're right, she's a good little mommy that's for sure...After all she has a great model!

Those pictures are darling!! The little baby dolls cheeks resemble Ellie's! It's no wonder why she's kissing them!

Kristina P. said...

So cute! They look just like her!

Whitney said...

This is so cute! my favorite is the string of saliva from the doll to her mouth! :)

Anonymous said...

she looks like she is eating them... are you sure you're feeding her enough??

Tom and Juli said...

So sweet!

Madalyn said...

CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! Is she walking?
I mistakenly got mia a baby doll with hair and as much as she loves it she also loves to pull out her babies hair, i think of toy story and feel pain for the poor thing...
Almost a year old! Crazy how time flies huh?

Just SO said...

So cute! If I was an annoying aunt I would ask when you guys will be having a little brother/sister for her to love. But I'm not so I won't.