Wednesday, February 11

love to hate . . .


I was already in a hater mood today, so when I saw my
Aunt Shanna's list I couldn't help myself. so, in no particular order, I present to you . . .

25 things I love to hate:

1. car repairs.
2. when I've spent a lot of time cleaning just to watch it get ruined IMMEDIATELY.
3. rude customers, whether I'm at work or just out shopping or eating.
4. rude employees. they create rude customers for the rest of us!
5. driving in bad traffic.
6. bikini girl on american idol and anyone like unto her.
7. misspellings. i'm not trying to judge anyone. i just can't figure out how spelling a word wrong doesn't make everyone else as CRAZY as it makes me.
8. people who have perfect, smooth, hairless, unblemished skin without trying.
9. when people ask for my opinion even though they don't want to hear it.
10. loud eaters.
11. when all the dishes are dirty and, instead of just washing one, someone uses some stupid alternative - like a pan or something.
12. along those same lines, when someone uses a new cup for every single drink even if the liquid is the same. just rinse out the cup! why make more dishes?!
13. pretty much, dishes.
14. having dental work done.
15. when i'm in the car with someone and they channel surf on the radio. it's okay to channel surf alone, but come on!
16. saying a blessing over "the refreshments" - unless i'm wrong and i should be saying a prayer every time i eat a candy bar or drink a soda. i mean, blessing it sure isn't going to keep it from making me fat. let's just call it a closing prayer before we go crazy on the treats.
17. waking up cold.
18. tailgaters. oooo.
19. closed minds.
20. political talk shows. mostly just ann coulter. mostly just anybody who tries to shove their opinions down my throat. i'm not going to debate. i'm just going to ignore you and keep thinking what i already think.
21. slow internet. gggghhhh.
22. people who don't know when to not be so dramatic.
23. when clothes i like start to "go" . . . it makes me so sad.
24. bad hair/skin/body days.
25. being awkward (which is how i am almost all the time).

1 comment:

Just SO said...

#11 made me laugh so hard because Tyran does this ALL the time and it pisses me off. FREAK! Grab a washcloth and wash a dish FCOL!!!!! I can so relate.

Why no likey tailgaters?

I hate it when clothes I love start to "go" as well.