Friday, December 12

making and baking.

last night i baked about a thousand cookies.
okay, not that many, but a lot!
it's a miracle - they taste exactly like the pink cookies you get from vending machines. i can't tell you how or why, i just know it's the truth.
i'm going to have to take them to work and make other people eat them. we can't do this alone.





in other news, i'm finally mailing my christmas cards. most of them.
they turned out pretty great.
this little guy is jimmy's favorite:









have to work the next few days in a row.
it's going to be crazy, especially since we have a dress code. it's like being in a clique. they call me and tell me what we're wearing so we all match. today is scarf day. tomorrow is grey and pink day.
i've never thought so hard about outfits in my life.

2 comments:

Just SO said...

I love the elf too! Cute! And that's crazy about them calling you and letting you know what to wear. Crazy I tell you. Jr. High Crazy.

Just SO said...

Oh and I think that one of those pink cookies needs to be mailed to me. Pronto. That way it won't go stale and I can give you a non-biased opinion as to its yumminess.