Wednesday, December 17




i've been really lucky.

i don't think i've been "sick" once this whole last year. i've had some days when i didn't feel so hot, but nothing that prevented me from going about my business. today i think something might be coming on. i've had sinus headaches for a few days and last night my nose exploded! that's right. i was just sitting in an armchair when, suddenly, a large amount of liquid popped out of my nose. it looked like water so it wasn't a snotty mess but WEIRD, right? in any case, i took some nyquil and went to bed. i woke up this morning feeling groggier than ever. my nose is stuffed and my throat is sore. i'm about to take some dayquil and start cleaning up the house with the hopes that it's just exhaustion and not some kind of infection. if that doesn't work, i'll try and sleep it off. that's plan b.

but i don't even have time to be sick in bed.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Yuck. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it's nothing big either. This time of year rots to be sick!