Wednesday, May 19

out with the old!

i finally got new glasses.


see the cracked frame where judge bit them right after we first brought him home?
that's right, they've been like that since before i got married.

and now, today, these:


they're tortiseshell. i've had black and brown, now i choose both.
as much as i like them, i like husband's more.

his are ray ban's. i tried some on, but they don't make me look adorkable*/nerdy-cool. they just make me look homely. i'll get a picture up soon.


*many thanks to my cute cousin mckenna for introducing me to this word. don't you love it?

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love them! They are sassy.

Madalyn said...

Ya! Me and Mckenna have the same glasses. I love yours, they're cute!

Saimi said...

Judge, Judge, Judge poor Beagle can't help himself...It's what they do!

Love the new look you are adorable!!

Just SO said...

Love the new glasses!! I need to get me some. I want red frames.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

You are so adorable!

And I sure so love that word! Maybe I'll have tro try it on for size sometime.