Sunday, November 8

Does this baby make me look fat?

The other day, while I was at work, a teenage girl excitedly asked, "Ooooo, when are you due?!"

I smiled and said, "February" and she responded with "Oh."
She had a really disappointed look on her face.


I take that to mean that I look gigantic and she thought I was going to say, "OH, any day now! Look at me, ready to pop!"



Seriously, what else could she have meant by that "Oh"?



PS - That first pose is my Heidi Klum impression. Is she always pregnant and gorgeous or what?

6 comments:

Scaliwag said...

NEVER! you don't look fat she probably thought you weren't as prego as you said cos she probably was all, "that girl is tiny and she's due in Feburary?" hahaha she was just jealous of your good looks hahahah

Anonymous said...

of course you look fat!! if i may remind you that is what happens when you get pregnant. i love fat pregnant girls. they are my favorite!

Madalyn said...

LOL LOL you're not fat, but it's so healthy to gain weight during pregnancy! I think you look great and I love the Heidi impression

n.davis said...

what! if that girl was thinking that about your cute little baby bump, she is a nut. hahaha! You look so good, and I love the heidi klum shot. :)


thanks for your sweet comments, I wish you were closer too..hanging with the babys would be so fun. You're so sweet!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your last comment.. it's good to know I'm not alone... I think you look really cute pregnant by the way... when I first saw that picture my first though was Heidi Klum!

Just SO said...

Ha! I love your Heidi Klum impression! You look beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.