Wednesday, September 30

There she is . . .

my beautiful baby girl!

Here's her cute body:

and here's her little bottom:




My dad and my husband were both right about her.
But everyone was having boy dreams and reading the veins in my eyes and even that Indian lady told me it would be a boy.
I was getting myself used to the idea that it might be a boy and that I might just end up living in a house with four males (one of them being a dog), but no!

I've got one more chalked up on my side.
Oh, we're going to have the cutest time.
This house is going to be absolutely taken over by cute and nobody can stop it!



P.S. - our little stinker wouldn't let us see her face for the 3D pictures. she kept her elbows in front of her face and even hid her head behind the umbilical cord so it looked like she had some weird growth on her cheek. naughty baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh look at her cute hands!! I am so happy for you guys. You will be the best mommy ever!!

Tom and Juli said...

How exciting! Girls are a lot of fun. I'm pretty nervous about having a boy to be honest with you.

This little guy hid his head for EVERY ultra sound we had (which was a lot because of the heart problem). Those twerps!!!

Anonymous said...

oh her little bum is so cute! it's like you sat her on the copy machine!!

Just SO said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! Cute, cute, cute! Are you going to share the names that you are thinking of??

Nick and Emily said...

YEAH!!! i'm so so so excited for you. yeah for baby girls. you better visity when she's born so i can take photo's of the little princess. oh, she's gonna be such a cutie.`

Unknown said...

Yay! How exciting! She looks cute so far... haha Do you have any names or anything?