Friday, May 1

it is so May right now!

time has really been flying for me.
we've already been here more than six months!
don't you hate looking back and thinking,
"what have i even been doing all this time? "
i mean, i've done a lot of things but i haven't gotten anything done.

we should have more holidays like new year's day, where we make resolutions.
that way, maybe some of us (me) would be able to stick to them.

there are so many things i need to improve.
i'll make myself a list and see what i can do about working on it.

until then, here's a picture of my adorable dog:


okay, if that wasn't cute enough, here's another:


how could you resist that face, especially when he puts his favorite toy in your lap and puts his nose two inches away from yours?

2 comments:

Just SO said...

He is adorable!!!

i'm erin. said...

OH I cant resist such a cute doggy face. I love him.

by the way, I am excited to shoot your sister tonight! she is such a beauty.