Sunday, May 24

blurbieblurbieblurrrr.




this is what the weather has been like lately.
i took this picture at the lake by our house. these days it's always "about to rain."

it's been a while since i've blurbed.
(here are some little updates/things that have been on my mind/"what's ups?")

my cute little sister, sarah, is graduating on friday!
that means 3/5 of us kids will out there in this big world, adulting and stuff. :)

my other cute sister, erynn, and her husband just moved into their new house!
she's only a few blocks away from my parents, keeping up the nielsen tradition that i broke. :(

my other other cute sister, tatum, just turned 16!
don't worry, she won't have her license until august. you're safe, but she is dating! watch out boys! ;)

not to be forgotten, little brother noah is 12 - and graduating from elementary school.
junior high, please be kind to him - even though i know that's an impossible thing to ask.

we celebrated my brother-in-law's master's degree last night!
there was a pinata and cuban food and a real great time.

we finally watched slumdog millionaire and i really liked it.
it had everything a movie should have. now why are the stars still living in slums?

i'm back to work, work, work! this is my first day off in nine days.
now that's more like it!

i have to show people how to use macs all day.
there's a computer station at my new job - people can surf the web and eat or whatever.

i'm making a fantastic dinner!
turkey burgers! yum yum yum.



it's been an exciting spring.
and if you haven't noticed, blurbies shall never be capitalized - no matter the importance of the subject.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

blurbies...I love blurbies. It's actually been rainy here.