Monday, January 26

the house. part two: the sketch(y) drawing of the main part.


. . . click it to make it big.

okay, this is an obviously-not-to-scale, took-me-five-seconds rough outline of the layout of main side of the house. now when i do a walk-through, you can figure out where all this stuff is.
by the way, this is taking a long time. why? because i keep cleaning the house to my liking and, suddenly, moments later, it is destroyed in some way or another.
it is fun living with three grown men and a dog. it is fun living . . . okay, that is not my mantra.

my mantra is:
someday, it will be my house and i can boss everyone around accordingly.


until then, just let the small aneurysm grow and grow until your brain bursts (or maybe the ulcers will get to you first, who knows?). right? :)

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Man that would drive me crazy. It's bad enough when kids destroy things but to have to clean up after grown men? That would give me an aneurysm as well.