Wednesday, July 29

Maternity and Midwives.

Today I had my first visit with the Midwives. It was pretty cool. Husband came along. He made a joke to the nurse about what kind of circumstances would allow him to deliver the baby and we were a little surprised when she told him (in all seriousness) that it was one of our options. If everything is going well, the midwife delivers the baby and the father delivers the rest of the body. He thinks that is fantastic and said, "Yeah! I'll get down in there!"

So maybe? :)

Anyway, I'm still feeling a little weak. Five vials of blood sure seemed like a lot for an already nauseous, dizzy person.


I had to work this evening and I was feeling very, very chubby. I ended up buying a shirt at work that works well for a maternity shirt - it has room to spare. Plus, I already liked the shirt before I got pregnant!

Anyway, here's me, hiding my chub:





Not very
sneaky.
Am I?

5 comments:

Madalyn said...

How exciting! I went to midwives and it was the BEST ever! Way to go for you're hubby being so excited to help out whenever needed during the delivery! That's so awesome!

Scaliwag said...

Oh bradie.
You're quite sneaky.
that is a cute shirt i like it a lot.
you look so cute and you're going to be such a good mommy. I'm excited for lil' Fowler.
P.S. we rented castle in the sky and no won't stop watching it.
baha

Nick and Emily said...

oh bradie... you are so cute. and i just love that you are pregnant. by the way. thanks for taking me on the beach trip. it was a nice little get away. next time i'd like to go for real.

HAPPY DAYS said...

hi bradie how are you i miss you guys this is alaina summerill lol hope all is well wt you i have two boys there a handfull and i know you will be a very very good mommy email me some time at alainaj24@yahoo.com or txts me 801-644-6287

Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

I am not kidding you when I say, when I was about three months pregnant, I discovered that EXACT same shirt at the University Mall, wore it for three days straight and went back to get it in every color option they had it in. It was the only thing I had in my closet that didn't make me feel like a fat pregnant lady.

Maybe all women about to spawn a new generation think alike?