Monday, July 6

101.



I almost didn't notice it, but this is my 101st post. I'm actually a little surprised.

When I was in high school, I kept a very dedicated journal. Ever since I moved out, starting working and stopped having any sort of regular schedule, I haven't been able to keep up a journal for more than a couple of days a year. I try to start again every so often and I just can't seem to do it.

I started this blog when I moved across the country so I could easily share things with all the people I love and miss back home. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I have . . . or that I would be connected with all the people that I am connected with now! I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing.

So long as I can get a minute here and there, I'm going to keep a good thing going.

I know my life of work and dog and nothing can get pretty dull but there are exciting things happening - even the past month has been all a buzz with new jobs and school - so just stay tuned for the rest of the story.

Thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to even feign interest in our life so far.

(And thanks to everyone who has unwittingly allowed me to blog stalk them, too. I couldn't have done it without you.)

3 comments:

Just SO said...

WOO!! 101!! I'm so glad that you have kept this up. Oh and I took tons of pictures over the fourth. I just need to get them resized and I'll upload them to facebook for your viewing pleasure.

You were sorely missed.

Madalyn said...

LOL Bradie you totally crack me up.... we don't know each other that well but I started blogging to keep in touch with extended family so I'll thank you back for letting me blog stock you :)

Madalyn said...

I meant stalk... (goll I hate it when I spell things wrong)