Wednesday, October 14

Pink Package (CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Package from my family!!

Got some more tiny clothes and
some autumn leaves from the mountains in Utah:

They also sent a copy of the wonderful poem my dad wrote about little girl:
(no, we aren't even close to narrowing down name options yet)



and a drawing I made when I was four or five and I found a pamphlet about pregnancy:
(here's where more sensitive viewers might want to end this post)



Click on the pictures to view them biiiiig.


6 comments:

n.davis said...

hahahahahahaha, i love your drawing. awesome artist. lol.

and that poem is so sweet. your dad is cute to you. :D

Unknown said...

awesome drawing. frame that... What a fun package!

Anonymous said...

how awesome! yes i love that poem of dads... he is setting the bar high though, now we're going to be expecting a poem for each grandchild!

Just SO said...

I LOVE that drawing! It just makes me giggle and giggle. Is that wrong?

And your dad is a pretty cool guy.

Madalyn said...

hahahahahaha (about that awesome drawing of yours)

way way cool (about that awesome poem your dad wrote, and it will be really cool for her to have something like that from her grandpa :))

Nick and Emily said...

that's the best drawing in the whole wide world. i laughed out loud. funny stuff.

i just love your dad. He's one of the greatest guys ever.