Monday, October 26

Fowler Family Fall Festival


(My pumpkin next to Miles's . . . he's applying for medical school.
He proved to us that he should be anything but a surgeon.)


This weekend we had a Fowler Family Fall Festival!
I always mean to take a bunch of pictures, but I never do. I'm stealing some from Momma, since she got a few.


We stuffed ourselves on ham and soup and orange rolls and apple turnovers. We carved pumpkins and hung out and even got to see Nana and Pop-pop. Judge loves them best, mostly because Nana likes to sneak treats to Judge under the table.


We also met my brother-in-law's soon-to-be in-laws . . . did you follow me okay on that? I'm about to get a new sister-in-law and we met her parents. They're a lot of fun, too.

(They're still trying to decide on a wedding date. I'm kind of hoping they wait long enough for me to have a cute baby in the pictures instead of a gigantic belly, but I really don't blame them if they can't wait.)

Aren't they so cute?!

Now I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!





Also, I'm feeling better. Not 100%, but I'm getting there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like fun!! halloween is coming so fast this year!! glad you are feeling better!

Madalyn said...

O you look so great!