Tuesday, August 25

baby bump, 2nd trimester, stuff like that.


That's my tummy yesterday.

I'm almost 15 weeks now and right in the beginning of the second part of this adventure. Keep in mind that wearing a bra makes the bump look smaller than it is, considering I'm one full cup size bigger already. Yes, husband is very pleased with all of the recent developments - baby, breasts and, best of all, I'm (mostly) not sick anymore. I still can't really deal with the garage smell (recipe: garbage, gasoline, workout equipment, heat) or really strong smelling meats. I have made some really great food from my new birthday cookbook. Chicken marsala, enchiladas, baked penne . . . mmmm. In fact, husband has gained a couple of pounds this week but I actually haven't gained any weight. I'm almost the same as before I got pregnant, except that I have a really pokey-out tummy. The doctor isn't concerned, so I'm not . . . yet.

Now that I have an appetite, I'm hungry all the time! I eat right before I go to bed because my stomach is growling but when I wake up it is still growling. I think about my next meal all the time. Lately the things I want to eat are: personal pan pizzas, Indian food, grilled chicken, radishes and FANTA. Oh, Fanta. Cherry, orange, strawberry, grape!! I love you!

I don't think I'm having really weird cravings because I've always eaten strangely - ask anyone.

Anyway, I'm liking trimester two so far. I'm even starting to look pregnant and not just chubby. I have to go make a huge dinner and an even bigger milkshake before begging husband to take me out for candy and snacks later. Yuuuuum.


4 comments:

n.davis said...

your belly is so cute!
my boobs are huge now too, and my nieces always grab them and say, 'baby'...yah..wrong bump. haha. it's awesome.

i can't wait to see your little babe.

Anonymous said...

2nd trimester was the best!!! live it up... :)

Nick and Emily said...

how fun. you look great! i love the bump and i'm so happy you are feeling better. isn't the 2nd trimester amazing? i love it.

Anonymous said...

oh i am going to have the cutest little nephew/niece ever!!