Friday, June 19

blurbiesblurbies.



i've eaten wayyyy too much junk this week.
but i've also eaten a salad every single day. does that cancel it out?

the husband got a promotion!
he's my new favorite hardware associate.

somehow i haven't gotten anything done at home this week, even though i haven't been too busy.
i have only had 1 day off out of the last 12, though.

my favorite hardware associate made me an awesome media station!
the speakers are mounted on the wall and everything. i know.

the 2 millionth eagle scout award was given out on my dad's birthday this week!
i love my dad and miss him. he loves scouting.


i absolutely love coke zero.
nuff said?

4 comments:

Nick and Emily said...

i ate way too much junk too. and i didn't eat a salad. so i think you are doing great!!! not so much here. i should probably stop shoving these skittles in my mouth. huh?

Just SO said...

salads totally cancel out junk food. So do carrots. Congrats James!!

Madalyn said...

maybe next time you're in town James can help us with our speakers... we've lived in our house for 2 years and CJ still "hasn't found the time" to mount them on our wall lol

Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

Oh I am glad I came across your blog.