Sunday, November 30

eight eight eight.



tagged!


eight things that I'm passionate about

  • family
  • reading and literature
  • a job well done
  • beauty
  • learning
  • all sorts of weather
  • going on adventures
  • trying to be a little better every day



eight words or phrases I use often
  • "I know, right?"
  • "Are you serious?"
  • "Come ON."
  • "Dammit."
  • "Sorry."
  • "Pleeeeease?"
  • "JUDGE. GET OUT OF THERE."
  • "Oh man."



eight things I want to do before I die
  • read as many good books as I possibly can
  • travel with my husband
  • be better at goal setting and accomplishing . . .
  • master cooking and baking
  • be a great mom
  • own our own home
  • learn, learn, learn
  • uh, basically just feel complete




eight things I want or need . . . (this one's hard.)
  • no more debt! (need and want)
  • a camera (strictly want)
  • a vacation!! (need . . . want)
  • better communications with the people I care about - and an address book! (need and want)
  • new glasses (sort of need, but mostly want)
  • a second vehicle, paid off completely (all want)
  • a house all our own (want - I really can't complain about no rent)
  • more fun time with family and friends (neeeeeeed!)




eight things I've learned from the past
(and I'm still learning and working on many things, make no mistake)
  • spend your time wisely
  • know when you need to do things for others and when you need to do things for yourself
  • just take a deep breath and do it already (because you can usually do it if you just try)
  • be patient
  • you have two ears, two eyes and one mouth for a reason - listen and watch before you speak
  • most people mean well, so give them a break
  • a few people are just mean, so forget about them
  • perfection is just doing your best (not someone else's best)





eight restaurants I love
(even though usually we eat out and realize that we could have made the same thing at home)
  • Foundry Grill (including the Sundance BAKERY!! yum desserts)
  • Del Taco
  • Rice King
  • Pudding on the Rice
  • Nicolitalia's
  • Purple Turtle
  • Osaka
  • Taco Amigo




I have to add eight establishments I love
  • thrift stores and junk stores
  • Harts in Pleasant Grove
  • craft stores
  • any museum
  • the General Store
  • bookstores
  • IKEA
  • sometimes Wal-Mart




eight shows I love to watch
  • Cold Case Files (NOT Cold Case)
  • The Office
  • Unsolved Mysteries
  • American Justice
  • Law and Order (any kind, but the original is the best)
  • Freaks and Geeks
  • Rock of Love Charm School
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm




and that makes eight lists of eight.

"JUDGE! STAY OUT OF THE GARBAGE YOU PIGGY! I'M SERIOUS, MISTER!"

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Love it! I agree on the establishments... love thrift stores! And Harts of course. In fact as I stop in there today I will take a moment of silence and think of you.