eight things that I'm passionate about
- reading and literature
- a job well done
- all sorts of weather
- going on adventures
- trying to be a little better every day
eight words or phrases I use often
- "I know, right?"
- "Are you serious?"
- "Come ON."
- "JUDGE. GET OUT OF THERE."
- "Oh man."
eight things I want to do before I die
- read as many good books as I possibly can
- travel with my husband
- be better at goal setting and accomplishing . . .
- master cooking and baking
- be a great mom
- own our own home
- learn, learn, learn
- uh, basically just feel complete
eight things I want or need . . . (this one's hard.)
- no more debt! (need and want)
- a camera (strictly want)
- a vacation!! (need . . . want)
- better communications with the people I care about - and an address book! (need and want)
- new glasses (sort of need, but mostly want)
- a second vehicle, paid off completely (all want)
- a house all our own (want - I really can't complain about no rent)
- more fun time with family and friends (neeeeeeed!)
eight things I've learned from the past
(and I'm still learning and working on many things, make no mistake)
- spend your time wisely
- know when you need to do things for others and when you need to do things for yourself
- just take a deep breath and do it already (because you can usually do it if you just try)
- be patient
- you have two ears, two eyes and one mouth for a reason - listen and watch before you speak
- most people mean well, so give them a break
- a few people are just mean, so forget about them
- perfection is just doing your best (not someone else's best)
eight restaurants I love
(even though usually we eat out and realize that we could have made the same thing at home)
- Foundry Grill (including the Sundance BAKERY!! yum desserts)
- Del Taco
- Rice King
- Pudding on the Rice
- Purple Turtle
- Taco Amigo
I have to add eight establishments I love
- thrift stores and junk stores
- Harts in Pleasant Grove
- craft stores
- any museum
- the General Store
- sometimes Wal-Mart
eight shows I love to watch
- Cold Case Files (NOT Cold Case)
- The Office
- Unsolved Mysteries
- American Justice
- Law and Order (any kind, but the original is the best)
- Freaks and Geeks
- Rock of Love Charm School
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
and that makes eight lists of eight.
"JUDGE! STAY OUT OF THE GARBAGE YOU PIGGY! I'M SERIOUS, MISTER!"